Government, business, science and the media
We Strengthen the Competitiveness of Bavaria’s Economy
- Agenda Setting
For a Strong Bavaria within a Strong Europe
Our goal is to help to increase the competitiveness of our companies, and to secure Bavaria’s future success. Our guiding principle is the social market economy, and it is our duty to preserve it.
We are committed
- locally and regionally
- nationally—in a constant dialog with representatives of the federal government, of political parties, and the administration in Berlin
- Europe-wide—we maintain contact with the governments of our European neighbors through our liaison office in Brussels and a close connection with related associations in Europe
- globally—through our liaison office in New York and our commitment to many international organizations such as the BIAC, DAFG, and others.
- BDI, Federation of German Industries
- BDA, Confederation of German Employers’ Associations
- BIAC, Business and Industry Advisory Committee / OECD
- DAFG, German-Arab Friendship Society